Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 860000.00 INR/Piece
- AS PER REQUIREMENT Per Week
- AS PER REQUIREMENT Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Hydraulic Grab Bucket
We offer a diversified gamut of quality approved Hydraulic Grab Bucket. This grab bucket is precisely engineered using premium quality components and advanced technology in compliance with the set industry norms. Owing to its high strength, robust construction, low maintenance, reliability and longer life, the product is widely used in various industries for loading and unloading different heavy goods. We offer this Hydraulic Grab Bucket in varied sizes and specifications as per the application requirements of the clients.
Grab bucket capacity 5.0 cum capacity hydraulically operated with cylinders, motor & power pack (without hydraulic oil), bucket fabricated from IS-2062 Grade-B plates with all cutting edges hard faced to hardness of 500-600BHN. All pins are of alloy steel with proper greasing arrangements. All fasteners of high tensile grade of LPS/Unbrako make.
Detail for Hydraulic Cylinders.
* Hydraulic Cylinders will be capable to withstand hydraulic pressure of 300 Kg/cm2.
* Hydraulic Cylinders will be made out of Honed tubes and Hard Chromed plated piston rods.
* Hydraulic Seals are of Synthetic Rubber. These cylinders can easily dismantled from the bucket.
* Spherical Bearings will be fitted at Cylinder mounting plate/ hinges.
Detail of & Power Pack.
All components i.e. Pumps, Solenoid Valves, Pilot operated Check Valve, Pr. Relief Valve, NRV etc. used in hydraulic power pack will be of standard make of Yuken / Victor / Polyhydron.
Detail of Motor
- Standard Motor rating of KW(HP) 22(30) & rpm 1475
- Empty weight for Grab Bucket : 3500-4000Kg. (Approximately)
- Pressure: 300 Kg/cm2
- Standard Motor rating: KW(HP) 22(30) & rpm 1475
- Empty weight for Grab Bucket: 3500-4000 Kg. (Approximately)
- Material: Mild steel of IS-2062 Grade - Base plates
- Capacity: 0.6 cum to 5.0 cum
- Hardness of Plates: 550-600 BHN